Liquid Tight PVC Coated Steel Flexible Conduit
Helically Wound Square / Double Interlock Flexible Conduit smooth surface PVC oversheath with thick PVC. The Conduit Will be Uniform in diameter through our it's length. The internal surface of the conduit will be free from burrs & sharp edges.
Pvc Coating :
Black / grey. PVC Also available in LFHS. UV resistant
Catalog ID :
- High mechanical strength.
- Temperature range: -15°C to +70°C
- IP rating: IP64 & IP65
- Inherent low fire hazard product.
- Machine tools.
- Outdoor installations.
- Used as mechanical protection for insulated electrical cables and wires that are functional in normal atmospheric temperature.
- Under floor applications for computer/floor boxes.
- Used for connecting machines to controls
- Elevators, Metro Stations, CCTV Camera etc.
Raw Material :
Pre - galvanised S eel Sheet Z60.120Gsm weight of surface area as basic core material.
Marking & Packing :
Flexible Conduit & Adaptors are Packed with Our Logo and also As per customer request. Strong HDPE bags / box & Wooden Pallette.
We recommend use of fine tooth 32tpi. Hacksaw, short conduit length can be readily contractor packed.
Standard & Approvals :
All Standard Quality Conduits are manufactured in accordance to 15.3480. UL 1 -1957 Assistance Has been drived from the following while preparing this standard. Certified : NABL INDIA (On Demand)
IP rating :
IP65 with standard fittings
Die Cast Adaptor, Female / Male NPT Thread With Zinc Locknut & PVC Sleeve. All Adaptors or manufactures to a fine tolerance to ensure a very tight fit with ease of removal flexible conduit.
Interlocked Galvanized Steel Flexible Conduit is
fabricated using high grade raw material. These round cross section, double
interlocked profile, and packed conduits are available in various sizes and
dimensions as required by our clients. Our range is highly appreciated for
corrosion resistance, high mechanical properties, and long functional life.
- Liquid tight (External PVC extruded sleeving) for machine
- Armour for capillary tubing and telephone cords
- Parachute rip cord assemblies
- Liquid handling applications